Online casinos have become quite popular over the last two decades. More and more online gambling platforms are coming up every day. Many of these platforms have more or less of the same games by the same developers. Along with the growing online gambling industry is the mobile gambling platform.
With the advancement in technology, more people prefer the convenience of being able to gamble at any time, from anywhere. What is even more exciting is that this can be done on a light gadget that you can carry everywhere you go.
With the growing number of the online gambling establishment, there has been an increase in competition among these casinos. Owners of these sites are looking for ways to attract players to their site and not the next site that, perhaps, offers the same games as it does.
It is for this reason that almost all these online gambling platforms have bonuses. Every casino has a form of a bonus that it offers to new players to attract them to sign-up with it, and others to keep veteran players coming back to the casino even after they have exhausted the welcome bonus reserved for new players.
Types of Bonuses
The different bonuses that you will experience include:
- No Deposit Bonus is offered to new players immediately they sign-up at a casino. It is awarded to players even before they make a deposit of their real money to the house. This bonus allows players to take part in games that are played with real money. It comes as either cash of between £5 and £25 or free spins.
- Welcome Bonus is offered to players immediately they make the first deposit. Most welcome bonuses are a matchup of the amount the punter makes as a deposit. For example, if a punter deposits £50, the welcome bonus will offer another £50. The welcome bonus may be offered once or may be repeated a couple of times. The is the 500 USD welcome bonus by Vulkan Vegas https://vulkanvegas.com/en/bonuses.
- Reload Bonus offered to a player when they reload their accounts. The bonus is offered whenever a player reloads their account. The subsequent deposits that are rewarded as welcome deposits in many casinos are in fact reload bonuses. It is not very common, but you may chance upon it during your gambling stint.
- Cashback bonus is the one offered to players every time they lose out on a gamble. When a player stakes some amount and loses, some casinos return a percentage of that amount to the player. The player may stake the amount as a fresh bet. This only applies to when the player loses out on a bet.
- Loyalty Bonus is offered to players who have been playing at the casino over a period of time. Players who deposit often, and those who deposit large amounts may be part of the loyalty program although the two will belong to different categories. Loyalty bonuses usually come as comp points that may be redeemed for free spins or cash depending on the casino. As players climb higher on the loyalty ladder, their benefits increase.
Important to remember is that not all bonuses come in cash form. Some of them are awarded as free spins which should not be confused with free games.
Things to Know about Casino Bonuses
While these incentives are great, it is important to always remember that no house will ever offer you money for free. Most of these prizes come with strings attached. Important things to look for before signing up at a casino and giving them your money include:
- Trustworthiness of the Casino
Despite the amount awarded by a gambling institution, it is imperative that you check the reputation of that institution. This can be done through reviews by other players. Many casinos will offer huge incentives that they will end up not paying because they have a reputation for not paying out their clients. Regardless of the amount on offer, always sign up with a casino that has been proven fair and trustworthy.
- Turnover Requirement
As mentioned earlier, no casino will willingly offer you incentive without anything for them. It is for this reason that every bonus has a wagering requirement that a player must meet before they can be allowed access to their bonuses. A wagering requirement is an amount that a player has to use off their own funds in order to have access to the amount they received as a bonus. Most welcome bonuses have reasonable turnover requirements although the higher the amount on offer, the larger the wagering requirement.
- Terms and Conditions
Every casino has instructions that should be adhered to before a punter can be allowed access to the bonuses on offer. It is imperative that a player reads through the T&Cs in order to know whether they are eligible for the bonuses, the validity of the bonuses as well as other important factors that will always be explained therein. Failure to comply with the T&Cs will see you lose out on lucrative bonuses that are on offer.
It is wise to join a casino that has the best bonus offers among those you are comparing. That is one of the ways through which you will increase your earnings from the casinos. Always take time to look through the aforementioned details in order to fully enjoy the bonuses on offer by the casino.