With approximately 17 lakh applications each year, “NEET” is one of the most popular and demanding entrance exams. Every applicant aspires to get accepted into one of the best medical schools, whether public or private. However, there are only 83000 seats available.
Dreaming is simple; everyone can do it. What matters is how dedicated, hardworking, consistent, and resilient you are in pursuing your dream. They’re all important.
Skipping any topics from the NEET syllabus, one must understand what is most vital. Prioritize and focus on the most important areas if you want to ace the exam. Here’s a list of crucial topics to concentrate on.
Important Tips on The Topics To Concentrate upon
- Modern Physics, Magnetism, Heat and ThermoDynamics, Oscillations, and other theory-based problems are included.
- According to past years’ paper analysis, Magnetic Effects of Current covers more marks than any other unit in the NEET Physics Section.
- To do well in physics theory, candidates must ensure that they completely cover these topics.
- When it comes to problem-solving questions, one must first assess the equations. Then, as you work on the problem, see if there is a similar system of units, and if not, utilize the conversion rules.
All these topics are required. However, if you’re short on time, concentrate on the ones with the highest weightage. Here are a few examples.
- Semiconductors using Wave Optics.
- Physics in the Modern Era.
- Body Dynamics with Rigid Bodies.
- Thermodynamics and KTG.
Important Chemistry Topics in the NEET Syllabus
Chemistry is one of the easiest and highest scoring areas in the NEET.
- Give both organic and inorganic chemistry similar weight.
- Make sure you know everything there is to know about atomic structure, chemical bonding, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids, P Block elements, etc.
- Besides that, you must tackle numerical problems regularly to improve your problem-solving ability.
- The following are some of the most important topics in the Chemistry section.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Organic Chemistry.
NEET Syllabus: Important Biology Topics
Botany and Zoology are the two primary divisions of biology preparation. Unfortunately, biology has become increasingly challenging over the last few years.
- Examine the subjects connected to planned diversity and classification in Botany.
- On the other hand, plant physiology can be put on the back burner if you’re short on time.
- Focus on Reproductive Health, Biodiversity, Polygenic Inheritance, Mendelian Disorders, and other topics in Zoology.
- Some of the important topics to be covered in this section of NEET 2022 are listed below.
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System.
- Digestive System.
All the NEET aspirants are expected to frequently revise the primary chapters before the exam and be thorough about the topics mentioned earlier. Mock tests or previous year’s sample papers can be used to prepare for the exam. Studying should be done regularly.
First, finish studying the NCERT textbooks. Develop notes or make a mental map as you’re learning. Last but not least, for the exam, keep well and hydrated. ‘Practice will give you the confidence to take the exam,’ so practise methodically without panicking.