Himbhoomi has been made to give Himachal Pradesh Land Records (Jamabandi Nakal) on the web. It is created by the NIC and the Revenue branch of Himachal Pradesh. Land records perceived both as Jamabandi and Fard can be found utilizing khasra, khewat and khatauni data online at Himbhoomi portal. You can visit the Himachal Pradesh Himbhoomi site https://himachal.nic.in/for to check the land records online in Himachal Pradesh.
Follow the straightforward strides underneath to check the land records. You can likewise visit your neighborhood Tehsil office to get a supported duplicate of the land record for specified expense installment.
Following the strides of different states in India, Himachal Pradesh has digitized its territory records and residents can get to a similar utilizing the income division’s internet-based portal, Himbhoomi. You can get to the Himbhoomi entrance to get online land records, including Jamabandi Himachal.
Utilizing the Himbhoomi entrance, residents can check everything about land and its proprietorship design in the state, aside from paying different assessments through the entry. One can likewise start a web-based change process through the Himbhoomi site. The site likewise gives data about property circle rates in different urban communities of Himachal Pradesh. Utilizing the Himbhoomi application is one more method for getting to this data, incorporating circle rates in a different region of the state and covering different bills.
Himbhoomi: How to actually check Jamabandi Himachal?
To check jamabandi Himachal, you really want to know the khasra, khewat and khatauni subtleties. Keep that data helpful before you open the Himbhoomi portal.
Stage 1: Log on to the Himachal Pradesh income division site https://himachal.nic.in and click on the ‘View land Record’ tab set at the lower part of the page.
Stage 2: You will currently arrive on the page displayed underneath. Select region, tehsil, town, and jamabandi year and type manual human test code to continue. That’s what additionally notes assuming you have previously given an application to get land records, you could basically enter the application number and get the subtleties.
Stage 3: The page that currently seems would look for additional subtleties. You need to pick among khewat (proprietor subtleties), khatauni (cultivators’ subtleties) and khasra (plot subtleties) to get the subtleties.
Note here that khasra or khesra alludes to the record details of the plot and khatauni gives data about the land-brief delay inside a family. At the end of the day, while a specific land parcel is known through its khasra number, the details of all the khasras of a specific individual or family are known as khatauni.
Stage 4: The new page will introduce a duplicate of the jamabandi.
The most effective method to Check Land Records in Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the authority site and click on the ‘View land Record’ choice in the lower part of the site.
- In the diverted page enter the data like locale, tehsil, town and the time of jamabandi.
- Enter the manual captcha code and click on OK.
- You can basically enter your application number to acquire the data in situations where you have previously applied to get land records.
- Fill in khewat, khatauni, and khasra. Enter email address, portable number, and manual captcha code and snap on OK.
- The diverted page will show jamabandi subtleties.
Step by step instructions to Check Circle Rate in Himachal Pradesh
The Circle Rates in Himachal Pradesh are accessible for eight locales in Himachal Pradesh. Land exchanges connected with circle paces of your Village can be determined on the web. Circle costs are retrievable from any Tehsil/Kanungo circle/Patwar circle/region town.
- Visit the authority site and snap on the ‘View Circle Rates Of Your Village And Calculate Duties For Land Transactions’ tab.
- Enter region, tehsil, town, patwari circle, region type and other fitting subtleties and snap ‘Continue’.
- The circle rates will be shown in the diverted page.
Himbhoomi Mobile App
You can get to HP land record data on your telephone by introducing a mobile application from the Google Play Store. On a cell phone, it is easy to get land records data. Adhere to the guidelines to download the application to your telephone.
- On your Android telephone, go to the Google Play Store.
- Introduce the mHimBhoomi application on your telephone or tablet.
- To get to the land records on your telephone, open the application and enter the necessary data.
View Land Bank of HP Government
- Go to the Himachal Pradesh income office’s site, https://himachal.nic.in, and click on the tab marked “View Govt Land Bank.”
- On the following page, fill in the subtleties like area, tehsil, sort of land, and proprietor to get subtleties.
- The accompanying page shows the details you are searching for.
Check government land bank
Stage 1: Log on to the Himachal Pradesh income division site https://himachal.nic.in and click on the ‘View Govt Land Bank’ tab.
Stage 2: On the following page, fill in details like region, tehsil, sort of land, and proprietor to get subtleties.
Stage 3: The following page will show the details you look for.
Tips to come by quicker results
Weighty in size, government sites frequently invest in some opportunity to load and show results. You would rather not draw out the cycle via looking for key insights concerning the land or the property you are searching for, when you start the pursuit. Thus, having all the property connection data is helpful in advance. Likewise, ensure that you key in every one of the numbers and different subtleties accurately.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How might I check my territory record in Himachal Pradesh?
Visit the authority site and look down to the lower part of the page to the View Land Record choice. Enter data like region, tehsil, town, and jamabandi year on the diverted page. Click OK in the wake of entering the manual human test code.
- How might I get a map of my territory in Himachal Pradesh?
The authority HP Bhu Naksha site page can be viewed as here. Area, Tehsil, and The Village are a portion of the subtleties you can browse. Subsequent to giving each of the details on the land guide of Himachal, you will get total data in light of the data recently recorded. In the wake of choosing the Khasra number, the land data will show up on the right half of the site.
- What is Khewat number?
The record number is given to proprietors who structure a gathering of co-sharers who own the land in equivalent or changed extents is known as the Khewat number, or ‘KHATA NUMBER’ by income authorities. Subsequently, it very well may be deciphered as the record number allocated to various Khewat proprietors.
- What is the distinction between Khewat and Khatauni ?
A Khewat number is a record number allocated to land proprietors who together own a plot of land, while Khatauni is a rundown of a family’s property possessions.
- Are copies of online land records lawfully substantial?
Online land records are valuable just for data purposes. They can’t be utilized as proof in the official courtroom. For this reason, one needs to get an actual duplicate of the record from the tehsil office. The web-based data is valuable for purchasers and dealers of the land who ought to affirm the proprietor subtleties before they trade land.
- How to get duplicates of land records disconnected in Himachal Pradesh?
You should visit the tehsil office of your area to get an approved duplicate of the land record you are looking for. The duplicate will be given in the wake of paying an ostensible charge.
- What is shajra nasab?
In Himachal Pradesh, shajra nasab is the subtleties of land possession move.
- How to get copies of land records online in Himachal?
Visit the Himbhoomi entry to get online subtleties.